The Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. is the non-profit parent organization of various free-content projects, most notably Wikipedia, the award-winning online encyclopedia. Here, you can find items related to the Wikimedia Foundation, which mostly are available from the Wikimedia downloads website.
What is available?
- Wikimedia projects' database dump files
- Incremental add/change dumps
- Incremental media tarballs
- Static HTML dumps of Wikipedia that were generated years ago, and no longer running now.
- Page view statistics of Wikimedia projects
- Wikimedia Commons' Picture of the Day complete collection
- CD/DVD ISO images of selected articles from some wikis for offline browsing
- Wikimania videos
- Other miscellaneous files provided by Wikimedia
How do I search this collection?
The items in this collection are identified as follows:
- Wikimedia database dumps have the identifier for a specific date's dump for every wiki. For example, for the dump of enwiki on 20141106, the identifier would be enwiki-20141106.
- The incremental add/change dumps are prefixed with "incr-" for the identifier. For example, for the incremental dump of enwiki on 20141223, the identifier would be incr-enwiki-20141223.
- Wikimedia static HTML dump that were produced years before are available in their respective collections (see the subcollections below).
- Incremental media tarballs are available in the "Wikimedia media tarballs" subcollection.
- All other files, such as page view statistics, POTY collections, CD/DVD items and other miscellaneous files are available in the "Wikimedia - Miscellaneous files" subcollection.
The following is a list of sub-collections available:
If you got any question or have feedback to provide on the items in the collection, please use the forum and create a new post. We welcome all constructive feedback!